Mosquitoes are dangerous creatures in the world. Hundred of million years ago, mosquitoes were spreading malaria. The mosquitoes also transmit other diseases like Nile virus, yellow fever, and dengue fever. There are ample reasons to take every possible measure to avoid mosquitoes bites, besides their terrible, stinging itchiness. The best chance against these tiny killers is to avoid being bitten, finding ways to repel them, and using methods to kill them.
Ways of avoiding mosquitoes bites:-
Preventing mosquitoes from biting you
- Apply mosquitoes repellent – A variety of insect repellents are available for sale at camping or sporting goods stores. Apply insect repellant to the uncoverd skin surface when you are going outdoors, especially during the day. When using sunscreen, apply it before insect repellent. Allergy skin testing should be done before this.
- Consider the all-natural solutions – Experiment with a non-chemical solution such as Citronella (natural plant oil), neem oil and vitamin B have reported help some people repel from mosquitoes. As with any product, their effectiveness depends on their situation, your own skin chemistry, and the types of mosquitoes you are dealing with them. Allergy skin testing should be done before this.
- Wear loose, long sleeves shirt and long pants when you are outdoors – The best ways to save from mosquitoes biting you to cover your skin. You have to wear long sleeves and pants as much as possible to cover when you are going outdoors. You also keep loose clothing as much as possible.
- Don’t waste money on an electric bug hanger “Zapper” – These are shown to kill many bugs but these are generally bugs killed as the non-harmful ones and they generate noise trends to be noise obnoxious. Mosquitoes can be killed by dedicated machines that use heat and carbon dioxide to attract mosquitoes and kill them by using nets, containers, or chemicals.
- Sleep with a mosquitoes net over your bed – Mosquitoes net has fine holes big enough to allow air to easily pass through, yet small enough to keep the mosquitoes and others biting insects out. Hanging the net over your bed, securing the top of your net to one or more surfaces. Support the net so that tented without hanging down onto you.
Avoid Mosquitoes Habits
- Avoid part of the world where mosquitoes are common – Unfortunately, the mosquitoes live in every continent except Antarctica. Generally, they’re most common in warmer seasons, rainy seasons and areas which tend to be close to the equator.
- Avoid standing water – Mosquitoes are be attracted to water, especially standing water, lakes, segment cleeks, bogs, marshes, and swaps have mosquitoes havens, especially during hot months. Most species of mosquitoes have laid their eggs in water and have been adapted to lay their eggs in saltwater.
- Don’t let water stand near your home – It is easy to unintentionally to create habits for mosquitoes to live and breed in. A kiddy pool left out in summer sun for several days can be soon to become a hotbed for mosquitoes. Get rid of any standing water around your home.
- Avoid certainly “mosquitoes” seasons – In the tropics, the difference between seasons is minimal, so mosquitoes can arrive in warmer seasons round-year. In the colder season, spend and new adults do not mature the past in the larval stage.
- Avoid getting too hot – This advice is especially important if you are in a hot, humid climate. Mosquitoes are attracted to the warm body, so stay cool is one way to avoid bites. Dark color clothes can absorb more heat of the sunlight, so avoid them. we should also avoid exercise when possible Not only exercise will cause generate heat, it also causes you to breathe heavily. Carbon dioxide, one of these gasses you exhale, can be smelled by mosquitoes for a long distance.
Eliminated Individual Mosquitoes
- Grab the mosquitoes out of the air – Unless the practice you this a great deal, it is found to hard to accomplished and air of your moving hand that gives the mosquitos plenty of warming, and can even blow it out of your grasp.
- Use a mosquitoes swatter – the swatter is usually made up of metal or plastic, is mounted on the springy wire, dramatically increasing the chance of hitting stationary mosquitoes by increasing the quantity of the moving body of the swat. you can also use your hand in a similar flipping motion.
- Use your double-handed clap – By using both hands is effective than one, as the air comes from each hand will blow the mosquitoes in the air in the opposite palm.
- Trap the mosquitoes in a cup – The thought of killing a mosquitoes makes you feel guilty, you can try to catch a mosquito alive, then releasing out of your home. Slowly place the cup (which is made up of hard material) over the mosquito and then slide some paper underneath this cup. This gives you the control of the mosquito and provides you the more plastic approach, instead of just killing the mosquito. Carefully hold the paper over the bottom of the cups as you relocate the mosquitoes to the more appropriate habits.