Here are some quotes to read. Some are quoted by great minds and some of them are my own. I am not telling who quoted what. It will divert the focus from its meaning.
- You have no power over me. Except what is given to you from above. Therefore it is he who delivered me to you who has the greater sin.
- Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men. For they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
- World is made up of stupid people. Those who perform act of stupidity call themselves as Brave. And those who are not brave call themselves as smart.
- There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience. I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries.
- Life perpetuates itself through diversity, and this includes the ability to sacrifice itself when necessary. Cells repeat the process of degeneration and regeneration until one day they die, obliterating an entire set of memory and information. Only genes remain. Why continually repeat this cycle? Simply to survive by avoiding the weaknesses of an unchanging system.
- If we all reacted the same way, we’d be predictable, and there’s always more than one way to view a situation. What’s true for the group is also true for the individual. It’s simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It’s slow death
- Subtle is the Lord, but malicious He is not.